Recent Thoughts

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blogs Galore! 6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORSHE!

Actually, her birthday was yesterday, so I guess this post is a tad too late. But anyway, happy birthday pa rin! =) Well, I've already told you what I wanted to say for your birthday, I guess I won't to repeat it here. My wish for you is to finally forget Tiburcio -- because I feel that it keeps you from being happy with Pocholo, Jose Cuervo or even Gilbert or what-have-yous. Hehe! Sana ma-meet na ni Ms World ang kanyang Mr World. =p But then again, kapag hindi ka na single, mawawalan ka na ng time to hang out with us! Ayoko ko nga! For that, dapat lahat tayo single! Haha! Dapat maghintayan tayo. =p
Sana we get to properly celebrate your birthday when classes resume. Haaay. I really miss you guys! =p I can't wait to sing the Goldilocks song, hihi! =p Happy birthday little sister! =)

__________
JIGS!

After months of convincing, another friend of mine has started to regularly blog! Finally! =p It's funny actually, how I chanced upon his blog. It's over 3 weeks old already but I only learned about it around 3 days ago. Here, check it out. Bat kasi hindi pa sinabi, may pa secret secret ka pang nalalaman! =p
Ewan ko ba bakit ansaya ko na may blog na siya. Hehe. Maybe it's the fact that I actually know the person who writes the posts. I've known this guy since 2nd year high school, but it's amazing na dahil sa blog niya, mayroon pa akong nalalaman na bago sa kanya -- especially the things that he doesn't mention pag nagkikita kami! Hmpf! =p
Kung mapapansin niyo, siya ang laging nang-ookray sa akin sa mga comments niya. Nakakatuwa nga eh, we irritate each other all the time on purpose, and that's our idea of fun.
So there, Jigs welcome sa bloggosphere. Dalasan mo naman ang pagpopost mo! Naiinip ako eh! Haha! =p

__________
SM CITY CLARK

I went to the new SM City Clark yesterday. Wala lang, I just wanted to see how it looks like. So pagkatapos kong sunduin ang aking pamangkin na si Jasper sa Kumon lessons niya, dumiretso kami sa SM City Clark. Well, in fairness, maganda at malaki naman siya. But what I like the most about it is mayroon siyang GO NUTS DONUTS! Haha! It's the one and only store in Pampanga so far. Pero sabi nila it'll open another branch in front of AUF. Andaya, bakit ayaw nila mag-open sa San Fernando! So since andun na rin lang kami, Jasper and I bought a dozen donuts. Hehe! Noong una, a Box of 6 lang binili ko. Pero naisip ko, dumayo pa ako ng Clark para lang dito tapos paguwi ko ng bahay ay mauubos lang agad ang 6 pieces. So I bought another 6 so our whole household can enjoy!
Sarap talaga nung Pastillas na Stuffit! Gayunpaman, Cello's Doughnuts & Dips pa rin ako. Hehehe. =p

Nga pala, one weird but not-so-surpising thing I noticed about SM City Clark was that there were a lot of foreigners shopping around, especially Americans. Hehe. Half were with fellow Americans (siguro, buddy bonding) and half are with Filipinas (I guess you know what I mean). Haha!

One last thing, sophisticated-looking ang entrance sa mga sinehan - parang ansarap manood. Medyo kasi big deal para sa aking ang sinehan ng isang mall eh. Though hindi ako nakapasok, kasi lahat ng showing ay napanood ko na. Well, I can watch X-Men 3 again but I'm with Jasper, and we don't have enough money left, (naubos kasi sa Go Nuts!).

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger