Recent Thoughts

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stuck in a moment (and you can't get out of it)

I'm not afraid
Of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me
That I haven't already heard
I'm just trying to find
A decent melody
A song that I can sing
In my own company

You've got to get yourself together
You've got stuck in a moment
And now you can't get out of it
Don't say that later will be better
Now you're stuck in a moment
And you can't get out of it
~”Stuck In A Moment” by U2

I’m a firm believer of the “keep moving forward” maxim so I never thought there will come a time I’d be able to totally and literally relate to this U2 track. Haha!

I actually started to write this post aboard a Victory Liner bus in EDSA. We’ve been on the same spot near the National Printing Office for more than an hour already and I was getting bored.

Haay, deciding to brave the heavy rains to go home to Pampanga was sooo not a good idea. Haha! I knew there was a typhoon and all but I share the rest of the country’s surprise and didn’t think the rain would be this bad.

Read more...

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger