Recent Thoughts

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ederlyn™

Friendster showed 394 results for the now famous name, salamat sa Globe Unlimitxt.

So who the hell is she anyway?

Well I have to hand it to the person who first thought of this gimick. The first forwarded message I received 'from' Ederlyn was something like this:

"Huy, invited ka sa party ko ha, punta ka, hihintayin kita ah!

-Ederlyn

Kilala mo? Ako rin hinde eh! Finorward lang sa akin!"

Noong una, hindi ako natawa at all sa joke. Wenks, ni hindi man siya joke diba? Hehe! Pero nung napadalas ang 'pagtetext' ni Ederlyn sa akin, she eventually grew on me. At huwag ka, may kasama pa siyang mga super friends ngayon with the likes of her boyfriend Arman and her mother Esther. Grabe talaga ang kalokohan ng mga tao ngayon! Haha!

Nabalitaan ko rin na nagpakamatay siya, pero I highly doubt it, kasi naman, pagkatapos niyang i-invade ang unlimited world ng Globe, Friendster naman ngayon -- dahil may friendster account na siya! Haha! Akalain mo!

It's really amazing what unlimited texting can do, the possibilities are really limitless. I can't even fathom what new antics the 'unli-world' will come up with. One can never really predict it. Expect the unexpected indeed.

I wonder what the 393 Ederlyns out there feel about this. Hehe! =p I wouldn't be surprised if one of these days, one of them will be featured in a local TV show.

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger