Recent Thoughts

Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 in Numbers


15585 - Number of hits this blog had
5790 - Number of ab crunches made
4960 - Number of pesos spent on cellphone load
3846 - Number of MP3s on my hard disk
1001 - Number of comments on my blog
127 - Number of posts written for this blog
97 - Number of dine-outs with friends
84 - Number of copies of the St Jude Novena dropped at the church in UP Diliman
69 - Highest rank my blog achieved at Pinoy Top Blogs
50 - Number of votes placed for Mau Marcelo for the Philippine Idol Finale
46 - Number of Grey's Anatomy episodes watched
37 - Number of AguGenmeets attended
36 - Number of blogger friends on my Yahoo! Messenger Buddy list
30 - Number of US$ earned from blogging
30 - Number of hours awake from November 3-4
28 - Number of Starbucks drinks consumed
25 - Number of times I went to my orgmates (Porshe / Cy / Mikai) apartment at Matimtiman
19 - Number of movies watched at the cinemas
19 - Number of times I ate at McDonald's
17 - Number of units failed
15 - Number of times a friend (Yek, Kitch or Paul) spent the night at our 34G apartment
13 - Number of units passed
11 - Number of movies watched alone
8 - Number of days classes were suspended due to typhoons or coup d'etat
7 - Number of days spent in waiting before the result to my appeal was released
6 - Number of Engineering shirts I bought
5 - Number of friends with whom I had rifts with
5 - Number of times I hung out at Jigs' with James
5 - Number of times I jogged at the Acad Oval
2 - Number of 'inuman' nights with friends

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger