Recent Thoughts

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ask The King! Again

INSTRUCTIONS: Ask anything! And I will summon all the power that I have to answer your question. Anything goes. You can ask for my opinion on something. You can ask a hypothetical question. You can ask a beauty pagaent question! Or one of those controversial forbidden questions that Mo Twister asks, hehe! You can even ask for a completely objective advice, haha! =p Or maybe ask anything about me. I will edit this post to write my answers to the questions as I read them.

Here's the first installment of this thingamajiggymanicad.


THE ANSWERS:
21. Naniniwala ka ba na UP student daw ang lumikha kay Ederlyn (Geog daw ang course, hehe)? Justify - Gee
Now that you've mentioned it, a certain 'Reese' commented on this post, kilala niya daw ang totoong Ederlyn. Matter of factly, nung sinearch ko si Ederlyn sa Friendster, isa sa mga profiles na tiningnan ko, UP student nga siya. Not sure though if Geog ang course niya. [January 25, 3.07pm]

20.
Ano naging reaction mo nung makita mo na look-a-like mo si Diego? - mats
Uhm, "Hah? ganoon ba ako kapangit?!" Haha! Pero honestly, I think it's the wavy hair. [January 25, 3.06pm]

19.
If you were in a relationship but suddenly felt something for someone else (strong man o hindi), would you go for it and leave your gf or stay with her and live a life of what if's? bakit? - maan
Hmm, pwede bang 'stay with her and live a life of happiness'? It all comes down to whether or not I am happy with my current. Kung hindi, edi tapusin na namin to save ourselves time. Kung oo, edi I stick it out with her. Wait, scratch my meter of happiness. It's all about commitment pala. I can be happy with anyone, even the flings (yeeees, as if meron ako, hehe!), but there is only one person I can be committed and devoted to. Wushu. =p [January 25, 3.05pm]

18.
Have you ever fallen in love? - bea
Milagro at ngayon lang nagka-lurve question. Anyway, the answer is yes. How many times? Twice (yun talagang dinibdib ko nang husto ah). Ay, hindi na pala kasali sa tanong ang part na ito! Haha! =p [January 21, 11.25pm]

17.
Kung merong dalawang huklubang nagaaway, kung saan para sa isa, lahat ng bagay ay may dahilan at para sa isa nama'y di lahat ng bagay nangangailangan ng dahilan, kanino ka papanig at bakit? - kebs
(Hay nako, as expected, pati tanong mo ang nosebleed, hehe!) Lahat ng bagay ay may dahilan, gaano man ito kababaw. Bakit kamo? You just have to take it all on faith (Weeh, biglang nag-Englishing? Haha!). Lahat ng bagay may dahilan, pero hindi lahat ng dahilan, kailangan nating maintindihan. Some things or rather reasons, are too big for us to comprehend. [January 21, 11.21pm]

16.
Anu-ano ang mga tukso ng mga kaklase mo sayo dati - nung elementary / high school? - utakGago
Sa Elementary, halus lahat ng klase ng tukso -- lampa, gatas, kulot, Xerex, bakla, T-Rex. Ano pa ba? Hmm.. Pero pagdating ng High School, wala na masyado, hindi ako masyado tinutukso sa school. Not because siga ako or what, pero hindi talaga ako tinutukso. Pero alam ko na ang tingin ng mga schoolmates ko (except for my friends, because they got to know me better) sa akin ay snob (which is true, but not because I snap at people intentionally, hindi lang talaga ako namamansin ng mga hindi ko ka-close), mukhang pera (siguro, nag-typing job kasi ako dati), teacher's pet (admittedly, close talaga ako sa mga teachers, yun ang turo ng nanay ko eh) at Mr. Goody Two-Shoes (dahil hindi ako mahilig magpakopya kapag quizzes, at never akong naging promotor ng bad behavior, etc). In short, I am far from being Mr. Congeniality. [January 21, 12.18pm]

15. Do you believe that there are just some problems that need not be confronted or solved? - theWhore
Yes, there are problems that are never worth our time. BUT, usually, the problems that bother us that much, they're the ones we need to confront. Pero syempre, depende pa rin sa specs ng problema (Naks, ano to, machine problem? Haha!). Sometimes, timing is of the essence -- some people need the time to heal, to be alone, to think, etc. [January 20, 11.55pm]

14. Which is worse: to leave or be left behind?
- jae
To be left behind -- because you had no choice or say in the matter, the 'leaving' part depended entirely on the person who left. Whereas the one who leaves has an active role on what happens. BUT -- in the long run, it's the one who was left behind who survives a better person. Tsaka syempre, yung naiwanan, he or she has his or her support system (family or friends) to help him or her through. It helps a lot in the aftermath part, right? =) Naku ha Jae, andami mo nang tanong! Hehe! =p [January 20, 7.45pm]

13. Bakit masarap ang bawal? - jae
Because it is supposed to be that way, hehe! =p "It’s a constant battle that rages within all of us, between the better angels of our nature and the temptations of our inner demons" -- Mary Alice says on Desperate Housewives. If bawal wasn't so masarap, it wouldn't be the test of character that it was made to be. Besides, where's the fun in being bad (or doing things that are 'bawal'), if these things didn't feel good, right? Nakagawa ka na nga ng kasalanan, di ka pa nag-enjoy, ano kaya yun?! Haha! [January 20, 1.45pm]

12. How do you know what you need to know until you know it?
- jae
Naks, Dawson's Creek (I didn't watch it back in my high school days, though, hehe!). Here's my answer: I don't. I won't know whether I need to know something or not until I know it. Diba? Problem is, it's not like we are in a word processor where we can easily UNDO the things we typed. I think that's where faith comes in sometimes. An Arki professor who could talk to angels (yeah, he really can, I even have a previous post about it last August 2006) said, "If you don't have it right now, you don't need it." Period. [January 19]

11.
Bakit ba napaka importante sa mga tao na nag co-comment at maging na rin sa iyo ang P? - sozeena
Nyaks, it's the P-word again, hehe! If I'm not mistaken, there's a saying that P is a virtue, right? While there is a thin borderline between an exceptionally long P and martyrdom, hehe, the world would be a much better place if we all had decent P's. Besides, we are all but human, mistakes are inevitable, and if you're on the receiving side of the hassle or offense incurred due to mistakes, a lot of P will help. [January 17, 4.55pm]

10.
When you're a kid and you have imaginary friends, it's cute, but when you're an adult, it's schizophrenia. Why is that? - donya quixote
Because I learned from an ACLE last sem, that the imaginary friends we had back when we were kids were actually angels playing with us. But as we grow older, when we lose our innocence, we stop playing with them. Seryoso to, pramis! Yun ang sabi nung speaker (he can talk to angels). Besides, having imaginary friends is a kid's way of coping up with problems too big for him to handle. But when we grow older, we must deal with our problems the adult way -- we face them. =p Naks. 'Kala mo kung sinog matapang, hehe! =p [January 15, 1.52pm]

9.
Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected? - edgar
Logic question to ah! Of course it does. BUT, it's not like you can expect ALL the things that can be unexpected. The set of all things unexpected is too big for one man to do, hehe. So therefore, the better you expect the unexpected, the more the unexpected becomes expected! Shit! Nosebleed! Haha! [January 14, 1.38pm]

8.
Would you risk your life for a cause? And for what cause would you die for? -dindin
If the cause is worth risking my life, of cause! Este, of course pala, hehe! As for the second question, hmm, my automatic but sincere answer would be -- family. Family is family, period. Good thing God assigned me to a great family, loving and treasuring my family isn't that hard. =p But for other causes, well, let's just say I haven't figured that part of my life just yet, hehe. But I'm sure it would be something I am so passionate about. It's all about the passion naman, diba? My passions right now aren't the type that could possibly risk my life, hehe. [January 14, 1.28pm]

7.
Kung kanin ka, ano sasabihin mo sa ulam? - ba
Kakantahan ko ito ng, "Balutin mo ako sa lilim ng iyong pagsasabaw", para ayun, masarap at malasa din ako, hehe!
[January 13, 2.41pm]

6. Sinong UP prof ang nakasira sa hopes and dreams mo ngayong College? - scion
Haha! Kailangan pangalanan? Hehe! Itago na lang natin siya sa codename na Sir Lullabye. I fully recognize, admire and respect his expertise in his field (he is indeed an instituion by the way), but the thing is, I can't pick up what he's teaching. The more I try to listen, the more i get bored, hehe! Because of him, I had to take a subject 4 times, hehe. Mayroon pang isa eh, pero dahil mabait na siya ngayon dahil sa kanyang new-found-love, well, good for him! Hehehe! Buset kasi, sana agad siyang nagka-girlfriend, para agad siyang bumait! Hehe! Itago na lang natin siya sa pangalang Sir Push-Ups.
[January 13, 2.35pm]

5. Sa palagay mo, gaano kataas IQ mo? - jochie
I've taken too many IQ tests in the internet, I am not sure which one is the official, hehe. Pero ayun, honestly speaking, mayabang na kung mayabang, sa tingin ko mataas naman ang IQ ko. May mga bagay na ako lang ang nakakaisip, hehe -- kaya ang tawag sa aking ng mga kaibigan ko, "shotgun", kasi tuwing hinihiritan ko sila, sapul na sapul tulad ng headshot sa Counterstrike. I also have this gift of remembering small and seemingly unimportant details, even if it's more than a year already, (e.g., the clothes people wear on a certain event). [January 13, 2.24pm]

4. Ano sa palagay mo ang tanong ko? At ano ang sagot mo sa tanong na iyon? - billycoy
Sa palagay ko, ang itatanong mo ay, erm, To whom would you say: “Dude, we know you’re gay. Come out!”
Tapos eto ang sagot ko. See forbidden question #4, hehe! [January 12, 2007, 5.19pm]

3. How many crowns does the king have? - juice
Haha! Hmmm, I guess I already have one for my chocolate addiction, another one for my coffee addiction, yet another one for my long 'P', hmm, what else? Ah yeah! I have one for being a snob and friendly at the same time, hehe! Ask our org's applicants, they should know what I am talking about,. =p [January 12, 3.36pm]


2. Bakit mo masabi na "long and enduring" ang iyong p as in patience?? - irish
Simply because I rarely get seriously mad. Naiinis din ako from time to time, pero hindi ako yung tipo na nagtatatalak about it the whole day, lalu na kung sa mga ibang tao or kaibigan ko na wala namang kinalaman sa kinaiinisan ko. My stand is that if complaining or ranting won't make things better, then it's a waste of my brain's CPU time, especially when it comes to trivial and superficial things. And as much as possible, pilit kong iniintindi ang mga sitwasyon, para hindi na lang masyado masira ang araw ko. But the thing is, I may easily forgive, but I sure as hell don't easily forget, hehe! Pero syempre, nasa pag-bawi naman yan eh! =p [January12, 3.33pm]

1. Gaanong kahaba ang iyong P? Sa literal na wikang Ingles: How long is your P? - thejoketh
Waw naman, unang tanong pa lang, forbidden-style na! Hehe! Anyway, my answer is: I can safely say that it's pretty long, and erm, enduring. ^_^ Because, hey, one's P is pathetic, pointless and useless if it's not long -- enough! (Read the comments to know that P we're talking about =p) [January 11, 11.33am]


Just a piece of real life update: I had my first 'job interview' this afternoon. And it was an impromptu one, hehe! After our class, my classmates invited me to the company talk that TrendMicro is having at our college. Since I didn't have anything planned for the rest of the morning, I agreed to try it out. I passed an IQ test that I thought I wouldn't pass because the pattern recognition part was so darn hard! Then there was the relatively easier 'technical skills' exam which we finished 30 minutes ahead of time. After that, I thought they would just contact me if they're interested in my 'services', but no. The HR officer told me, that I will have an interview with one of their Anti-Virus Engineers, right there and then. Haha! Sheeet! I wasn't prepared, hehe! But I think it went well, though I highly doubt that I am already hired because they haven't seen my transcript, hehe! For future interviews, here's my tip: just think of these concepts: career fulfillment, exposure to other cultures, give back something to society, and servant leadership. Haha!

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger