Recent Thoughts

Friday, August 04, 2006

Bejeweled King! Bwahaha!

To kill time I would play Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, especially back in the times when I was just using dial-up connection. I would play while waiting for the webpages to load. The objective of the game is simple: form a line of 3 similar gems.


I discovered this game about more than a year ago (Bejeweled 1 pa siya at naka-PC pa ako noon). Then I was able to have my orgmates and housemates hooked on the game as well.


There are actually 8 playing modes all in all. The first 4 are available by default. The other 4 will be available once one reaches a certain level or score on the default playing modes. Classic and Action are the ones being played the most by me and my housemate Jerome. Eto kasi yung pinaka-basic na playing mode, pampalipas lang talaga ng oras.

But the past week or so, I've been playing the game not just to kill time, but to murder a co-player. Bwahaha!


As you can see, I have obliterated Jerome from the High Scores list for Action. Ang yabang kasi niya eh, pinag-mamalaki niya yung #1 score niya sa Classic, samantalang nadadaan lang naman yun sa swerte. Why? In Classic mode, the game is over when there is no possible move, which is actually just based on what gems the game gives you. Whereas Action is the real deal! You are always assured of a possible move, you just have to have quick eyes and fingers to find them, for there is a time limit that decreases with each level.

So there, ambabaw no? Haha! Ayoko kasi na sa sarili kong laptop, hindi ako ang High Score! Bwahaha! Anyway, one of these days, I will take over the Classic High Scores!!

PS. Grabe, ngayon ko lang napansin sa High Scores, 20 hours ko na palang linalaro ang game na ito since December. Halos isang araw na rin yun ah! =p

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger