Recent Thoughts

Friday, December 15, 2006

21 + 1 = 22

As of yesterday, my header image is officially expired, hehe! To everyone who remembered, thank you so much. To those who didn't, thank you na rin, you've made me stronger. Wushu! May ganon? Haha! Joke lang.

So was it a happy birthday indeed? It depends on how I look at it.

In terms of gifts, this year definitely pales in comparison to last year. Not suprising really, because last year was my 21st, considered as a man's version of a debut, whereas the 22nd is nowhere numerically significant. Besides, last year's bash was a major one in terms of guest, so obviously, gifts were abundant, hehe! Besides again, my gifts this year are not that bad. I finally inherited my Dad's N90 (Dang! Haha!) and I finally got my Starbucks 2007 Planner. But at the end of the day, the gifts are a non-issue for me. Why? Next paragraph please.

On my birthday, I was with the best possible set of friends. (I would've added 'family', but then again, I only have one family, there's no 'best possible set of family', hehe). Nothing could top that. EVER! Hehe!

So what was my birthday wish? There's only one thing majorly important right now -- college graduation. In terms of material things, I have everything I think I NEED. Like they always say, if you don't have it, then you don't need it. In terms of friends and relationships, I think it's safe to say I'm in a good situation right now. No more immature drama on the side, no more bothering oneself with other people's problems. Hehe! So I could only hope that it will be smooth sailing towards that day I could finally wear the sablay.

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger