Recent Thoughts

Monday, April 09, 2007

Holy Week Thoughts 2

So this time last year, I posted this. It was just my Holy Week reflection post last year. Which is what I am about to do right now, thus the title.

Palm Sunday - Nothing spectacularly holy except for the Holy Mass I attended in the evening. It was a rest day for me, the past few days have been stressful -- seriously stressful, this is not a random immature rant where it's as if I am the unluckiest person in the world.

Holy Monday - Stressful days resume. My semester wasn't over yet, and I had this machine problem I had to finish with a group mate but wasn't able to.

Holy Tuesday - A day of reckoning. It's the day the Lord has made. Haha! I had to take a Comprehensive Exam for a major. It was supposed to be easy. In the evening, I had to finish a take home exam for another major.

Holy Wednesday - I passed my take home exam in the morning and immediately went home to Pampanga so as not to be caught by the massive traffic jam that will be caused by the 5-day Lenten weekend.

Maundy Thursday - I was finally able to do something 'holy'. I went church-hopping with an orgmate for the traditional Bisita Iglesia. Mind you -- we had to commute. It was tiring, yes, because of the riding and riding of different jeepneys. But it was still fun. Besides, I had our itinerary all planned out so as to visit 7 churches with the least hassle. I used Djikstra's Algorithm to solve the minimum cost problem of visiting 7 unique churches. Weeeh. Joke! Haha!

Good Friday - Stayed at home the whole day because I started reformatting my laptop. I had to transfer my 20GB+ files to the desktop PC before I could reformat.

Black Saturday - I watched Ang Cute Ng Ina Mo and Sunshine. Alone. Yeah, watching movies alone is an activity I actually enjoy. Both films delivered by the way. ACNIM was very funny and Sunshine was, err, very shiny? Haha!

Easter Sunday - I finally finished reformatting my laptop, so now, it's the equally arduous task of copying back my files. It took me 2 days to back them up, by the way.

So there, strictly speaking, my Holy Week was not as holy as it should be. To be honest, it's because I am still in a daze. As to why, just wait for furthur announcements in the coming days. It's going to be a sad one.

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger