Recent Thoughts

Thursday, November 16, 2006

As of 11/16/2006 11:37:34 AM...

... I am officially enrolled for my LAST semester in UP. Whoopie! =p

I am supposed to write a mushy-mushy reflection on this milestone, but I would have to defer that on another time, for I have a class that will start in 30 minutes. I need more than 30 minutes to come up with a heart-thugging composition, haha!

For the meantime, I'm gonna rant! Haha!

This is my longest enlistment and enrollment period ever! Haha! Imagine, I am a GRADUATING student and yet I had to beat the deadline for the late registration, hehe! (The deadline is today). Oh well, of course, I know the underlying reasons, and they're valid. =p Add to the irony the fact that this is my worst schedule ever! Yes, talk about a fitting finish to 6 years of ups and lots of downs at the premiere Philippine university -- the University of the Philippines Diliman. (Oh diba, ang yabang! Para akong binayaran para mag-plug, haha!)

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger