Recent Thoughts

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Superman sighting! =p

While I liked the latest movie, I'm no big Superman fan. But I'm amazed at how Brandon Routh beat the likes of Josh Hartnett and Jake Gylenhaal for the super role. He's practically amateur, right? Naku, pasalamat siya, gwapo siya, because I don't think the super role really needed super acting talent, right? But I truly agree, he was perfect for the role. I guess it was meant for him.

So when I read somewhere that Brandon Routh was in the music video of Christina Aguilera's What A Girl Wants, I immediately checked the video on youtube. And I think I found him.

Sorry for the quality of the video, hehe. Kamukha naman niya, diba? He was on screen for about 1-2 seconds. Check it out for yourself. I'm convinced it's him because he flashed the same smile from the movie (and on the posters) on the said music video.

So there, wala lang. Share... Haha! =p

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger