Recent Thoughts

Friday, July 07, 2006

Tagged!... Yet again (Part 2)

Well the last half of my 10 Simple Pleasures in Life post. Sa totoo lang, hindi pa rin naiisip yung 5, let's see what pops into my mind...

6. A bus ride home. Hmm, doesn't everyone feel good about the idea of going home? =) I've been travelling to Quezon City and back for the past 5 years now. I've been on many different kinds of buses already (pati pala mga FX, haha!), but the feeling is always the same the moment you find your seat -- home is at hand. Noong 1st year ako, pahirapan ang pagsakay ng bus sa San Fernando Intersection. Pero ngayon, with the terminals of Bataan Transit and Victory Liner, not anymore! May student discount pa, hehe. Iba talaga yung feeling ng naka-bus. Totoo yung pinapakita sa commercials or movies kapag ang character ay pauwi ng bahay nang naka-bus. Ramdam mo talaga yung kasabikan sa pag-uwi.

7. To go home and discover that your favorite is the night's dinner. It's self-explanatory actually. Actually, this is a bigger deal for those like me who are away from home for days. Ansarap ng feeling na pag-uwi galing from somewhere, pagkatapos mong magtiis sa mga karinderia nang isang linggo, paborito mong ulam ang nakahain. Kapag ganito, naiisip ko lagi, "Finally, some real food!" Haha!

8. Friendster testimonials. Just got a new testi from Jigs (yep, si Jigs na naman, haha!). It's his 3rd actually. But it is only his 2nd serious testi, hehe. I hate graphic Friendster testimonials. Tsaka yung mga parang picture message na made of different keyboard characters. Hehe, wala lang. I'm the type of person who prefers real words than vague graphics that you can get anywhere in the internet. Yung own words kasi, sariling sikap yun, galing talaga sa puso. Of course, greeting cards are a whole lotta different story. But anyway, I really treasure my testimonials. I always re-read them when I don't feel so good about myself.

9. The longing look from your pet. I guess, you could only relate if you're a pet lover yourself. Though usually, only dogs and cats are capable of showing emotions similar to humans' (tama ba ako?). Kanina lang, pag-uwi ko, si Ashley kaagad nakita ko. Hindi ko talaga matiis yung pacute niyang tingin! Haha! Kaya kahit bitbit ko pa yung 2 maleta ko at kahit na alam kong madumi siya kasi hindi pa yata siya naliligo, hinawakan ko agad siya.

10. Comments on your blog. Need I say more? Haha! Halata bang nanlilimos ako ng comments? Haha! I guess like any blogger out there, comments are REALLY appreciated. I guess it's because it's a sign that at least you were able to induce enough energy on your readers for them to actually spend a few neurons to share their own thoughts.

So there, finally, tapos na! Haha! A post in 2 consecutive days? Aba, apparition ito, haha! =p

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger