Recent Thoughts

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Blogs Galore! 3

Gawin ko na ngang series ito! "Blogs Galore!" -- mga posts na halu-halo.. haha!

__________
MCPHEEVER

American Idol is now down to 4 Idols. Yikes, crunch time once again. This season is really unpredictable. Or is it because my favorite are not the top favorites? Hehe. Kasi last year, Carrie Underwood was my bet, and she never faced the danger of elimination. And she went on to win. Ngayon naman, hindi pa nakatungtong si Taylor Hicks sa bottom 3 or 2. But I have McPheever and I'm on the E-Train. Geesh, looks like my bets are the underdogs. While Elliott had 2 solid performances tonight, looks like Kath is in danger. Pero syempre as a fan, I still enjoyed her performances. Sheet, Dial Idol predicts her and Chris to be the bottom 2 pa naman! Fingers crossed til tomorrow na lang! Hindi ko yata matatanggap na matanggal ang ultimate bet ko. May pustahan pa man din kami ni Daph (Soul Patrol member siya). I hope that either Chris or Taylor gets the boot!

__________
KUYA ARGEL!!
(with Kapampangan content)

Happy Birthday Kuya Argel! 23 ka na! Jordan! Haha! Too bad I'm not there with you guys to celebrate this day with you. Bawi na ku mu next time, ne! Anyway, hope you had a magical day.
Kuya Argel is my roommate / orgmate / classmate.
Nasa pics siya sa flickr badge ko sa sidebar. He's one of the most influential people in my college life -- I've learned so much from him. It still amazes me how this punk-ass dude and I became very good friends. Sobrang opposites kami! But despite the huge difference in our personalities, we managed to jive. He's one of my partners-in-crime in Aguman. Anyway, kuya, sobrang thanks keng egana-gana. Uhm, you and Ate Maan, never kayu mewala keng lele ku. Although physically, neng kayi mikakanlaut tamu, I really feel secured na jang ali tamu masyadu mikikit, we will always be almost brothers! =p

__________
FRESHIE

This week, it's UP Diliman's enrollment week for incoming freshmen. It's kinda nostalgic for me. This is the first time I'm not taking summer classes, so I'm not in the campus giving directions to confused and lost kids with their parents. It happens every year. Especially nung Math 54 ang sina-summer ko. Lagi akong may nakakasakay sa Toki na 'Manong, sa may OUR po.." O kaya naman habang naglalakad, "Excuse me, saan ang AS?" At since sa AS ang tambayan ng org ko, hinding hindi mawawala ang "Saan ang CR?" Duluhan (as in extreme ends of the building) kasi ang mga CR sa AS eh. Kapag nakita mo ang isa, say Men's CR, magtataka ka talaga bakit wala itong katabi na Women's CR. Well, hindi naman ako naiirita. Actually, it's nice to be of help. Syempre, alam ko rin kung ano feeling ng isang bagong salta sa Maynila, tapos ke-laki-laki pa ng campus no! Kahit sinamahan ako ng parent ko noong first time ko sa UP Diliman, lahat kami, bagong salta.
Sa mga bagong Isko at Iska, welcome sa UP Diliman! Masaya dito, promise.

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger