Recent Thoughts

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Blogs Galore! 5


GO KATHARINE!


Haha! I'm not giving up. Taylor may have been christened by Simon as the next American Idol and Dial Idol agrees,but I'm not losing hope! Geez, McPheever talaga. Haha! In fact, as I write this, I'm playing her shaky My Destiny single over and over again. Damn! This is so frustrating! =p To admit that Taylor seems to have the bigger following is already hard enough to accept, but the fact that I can't convince myself that he deserves it is so much harder! Haha! Guys, pardon my stupid shalllow rants, hehe. It's like Carrie vs Bo all over again. Th BIG difference? Last year, Simon Simon was on my side. Haha! Am I deaf? Because I can't seem to get why Taylor is such a great singer. Yeah, he can definitely sing. But I don't understand why Kath gets a lot of flak for 'screeching' samantalang singdalas niya pumiyok si Christian Bautista. (Okay, no offense to Christian, I love his music, but really, 4 times siya pumiyok sa concert niya dati sa Pampanga). Am I blind? I can't seem to see where the hell is his infamous charisma! Eh kamukha siya ng uncle ko eh! But of course, wala naman talaga siya panama kay Katharine sa looks. Pero naman! Eh kahit si Elliott na pangit eh mas gusto ko na! (Elliott is my 2nd bet). Sabagay, charisma is something you either see or not at all! Diba? Well, I guess I'd just have to accept the fact that at least I saw Katharine up until the Finale. At least, siya pa rin ang may pinakamaraming mp3s sa playlist ko (well, along with Taylor). And wow! Ang ganda niya sa 3rd song niya! Sheeet, kaka-inlove! =p Ang pinakamalungkot dito ay matatalo ako ni Daphne sa pustahan namin. I would have to buy her a Cadbury chocolate if and when Taylor wins. But still, Daphne, don't count your Cadbury's yet. Malakas ako kay Lord, haha! =p

__________
NEW BREED OF JOKES

Sa mga Unlimitxters diyan, I'm sure aware kayo sa recent epidemia ng corny knock-knock-like jokes na more than a week na rin natin tinitiis na tawanan sa kacornihan pero pilit naman nating ifinoforward! Haha! You know how it goes. Sa unang tingin ay 1 word lang makikita mo. The punchline is so far below in the text message. Eto ang ilan na sa mga natanggap ko. Enjoy! Or not. Warning: corny talaga ang iba!

Many --- Pacquiao! Pagbibintangan ka pa ng 'Slang ka pala no?'!
Few --- lo pascual! Bading na bading! Haha!
Denzel --- Weta!
Eminem --- Opi! As in Eminem Opi, Q R S, T U V, W X, Y and Z!
Asawa ni Mr. Bean? --- Abrila Bean!
Anchor --- Tis! In fairness, kagigising ko lang nang mabasa ko to at natawa talaga ako!
I've been --- Patrimonio!
Mail --- Tiangco!
'Yes' means --- Kurdi! Seriously, akala ko love quote! =)
Low waist --- Manzano!
Joel --- In The Palace! Nang maubusan na ng mga pangalan, Titles naman!
Hilda --- Hilda the world! Make it a better place! For you and for me and the entire human race! Pakshet! Naubusan naman ng mga names at tv shows, ngayon kanta naman! =p
Kamuning --- Kamuning get me get me get me! Baby I'm yours kamuning get me! I like this one best!
Tuwing --- Tuwingkol tuwingkol litol istar! Eto talaga ang may twang!
Below --- Belowtin mo akow ng hiwaga ng iyowng pagmamahal!
Lechon --- Lechon have a good time!
Usher --- Ushereje,
ja deje, dejebe tudejebe de sebiunouva majabi an de bugui an de buididipi!
Tuna pie --- tuna pie! tuna limit, tuna wall! For a chance tuni win you i'n glanly risk it all! Ngongo!
Bobo ka! --- Bobo ka ang bolaklak, papasok ang reyna! I though this was one of those demeaning quotes tapos sasabihin na 'practice lang direk!'

__________
SMALLVILLE

I've been re-watching my Smallville collection for the past few days when I know nothing better to do. Since I don't have my Seasons 1 & 2 here at Pampanga, my Smallville reminiscing started in Season 3. Nostalgic nga eh. Wala lang, it's just that watching the slow and unsuccessful unfolding of Clark and Lana's love story is so frustrating! Haha! Too bad, sa Season 2 yata iyung favorite line ko from Chloe as she lies beside the sick sick Clark in the Kent living room: (forgot the exact words, pero mainly same meaning) I'll let you go for now, knowing you'll fly back to me someday... 'cause I think you're worth the wait... Awwww, diba? =p Tapos gagalaw si Clark na parang nanaginip and utters --- Lana? Waaaaa! Ansakeet! Haha! =p Anyway, sa panonood namin ng housemates ko sa Smallville, eh madami kaming nagugustuhan na mga songs na ginagamit sa series. Like one time, there was a very very mushy scene between Lana & Clark. Medyo romantic siya kasi sinasabi ni Lana kay Clark na lagi na lang andun si Clark to save her, bla bla bla. Then Avril Lavigne starts singing the first stanza of I'm With You in the background. And finally, when they hug, Avril belts out the chorus. At that time, new release pa lang dito sa Philippines ang song na iyon. Knowing Kuya Lang na medyo matanda na (haha!) at hindi forte ang mainstream pop music, he made a very funny blooper. He liked I'm With You when he watched the episode so he tried downloading the song sa Kazaa. Tapos hindi niya makita, hindi niya masearch, so he asked me for the title while I was watching it (kasi nauna niya ito mapanood) sa sarili kong PC.

Kuya Lang: Wexie! Ayan! Ano title ng kantang iyan? Di ko mahanap sa Kazaa eh..
Ako: I'm With You...
Kuya Lang: Pota! Kaya pala hindi ko makita eh!
Ako: Hmmm.. (smiling, expecting something funny) bakit? Ano ba akala mo?
Kuya Lang: 'Damned Cold Nights'...

_________
THIS DAY IN 2005: Hmm.. Nagreremovals ako sa Physics 103. @#&?*! I so hate this subject! Sa kabutihang palad ay naipasa ko naman siya. =p Pero hindi ang kasunod nito na Physics 104. 2nd take ko na niyan this coming sem, ahihi! =p


My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger