Recent Thoughts

Monday, May 29, 2006

I should've been Cyclops pala eh! Grrr...

You Are Cyclops

Dedicated and responsible, you will always remain loyal to your cause.
You are a commanding leader - after all, you can kill someone just by looking at them.

Power: force beams from your eyes
Which of the X-Men Are You?

Haha! I saw this test from Cyril. I have mentioned before that I played Storm whenever me and my childhood playmates pretended to be the X-Men for fun. Haha! So paano ba yan, ako pala si Cyclops! Well, sayang naman at wala akong masyadong role sa X3. Bakit kasi lumipat sa Superman si Bryan Singer eh! Isinama pa niya si James Marsden. I've read in fan forums that James Marsden chose to prioritize Superman because he had a bigger role there. Unlike in the X-Men franchise, wherein his character doesn't do as much as it should. They even say that Halle Berry also almost didn't reprise her role as Storm, also due to lack of character development for Storm in X1 and X2. She supposedly set conditions that Storm take a bigger role in the movie. Ayan, ginawa siyang School Principal. Haha!

'I'm a commanding leader daw'. Wushu. Hehe. It's actually quite funny that a number of friends told me that I have this certain aura that I seem to see through them (so I don't necessarily kill by looking!). Sayang, sana totoong I can read minds. At least I know whom to trust, nang hindi na nasasayang ang personal investment ko sa mga ibang tao. Plus, so that during exams, madali na ang buhay, haha! =p Joke lang.. =p

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger