Recent Thoughts

Monday, May 29, 2006

No Such Thing.. Haha!

Instructions:
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different descriptions of their perfect lover. (Andami naman! 8?! Good luck na lang kung may mameet akong ganung babae, haha!)
2. He/she needs to mention the sex/gender of their perfect lover. (Female)
3. He/she must tag 8 more people to join this game and leave a comment on their respective sites anouncing that they've been tagged. (So, I've been 'tagged' twice already by this describe-your-perfect-lover chain blog. First by irish and now by monique.)
4. If tagged a second time, there's no need to post again. (2nd time ko na to ba tagged, so I guess I have to give in na.. hehe! I'll make it short na lang..)

1. SENSE OF HUMOR. I don't like dull moments so my girl must be able to make me laugh, especially when I need cheering up. Ayoko ng jologs na corny ha, kahit corny basta may sense. Magulo ba? Basta, gets niyo na yun! Haha! Gusto kong matawa in an endearing manner, hindi yung tatawanan ko siya kasi naaawa ako sa kabaduyan niya.. =p

2. HINDI PIKON. Ayan, mapang-asar akong tao, so for sure, hindi makakaligtas ang gf ko. Ayoko ng sensitive sa mga mababaw na bagay. Being sensitive is actually okay, but the kind of sensitivity fueled by maturity.

3. INDEPENDENT. If I'd be in a relationship, it means I signed up for a partner, not a child to take care of. Wala ako problema sa 'pagbe-baby' ng syota. What I don't like is it's like she can't survive without me. I hate super helpless people. Because that way, my energy would be used up in helping her, instead of loving her. Besides, we are still separate people, no need for our worlds to completely merge.

4. UNDERSTANDING. Need I explain?

5. PRESENTABLE. Even if pretty girls are eye-candy, I don't prefer super pretty girls as gf. I think it's where my insecurities seeps in. I never did well with headturners, anyway, so far. Some girls aren't pretty on paper, but they have this certain magic na para sa iyo eh, maganda sila. =p Besides, hindi naman ako kagwapuhan, kapal ko naman kung maghanap ako ng diyosa, haha!

6. Haay, 3 pa.. WITTY/SENSIBLE. Ah eto, malakas ang loob ko na maghanap ng girl na may utak, ahehe. I want us to learn from each other in the process of taking care of our relationship. I want a girl with a thirst for knowledge (hindi lang yung tipo na nababasa sa libro ha). Simply, a girl who values her brain.

7. PRINCIPLED. Now this is a major requirement. I grew up surrounded by very principled people (ie, my parents). Therefore, I want my girl to be like that as well. If we'd end up together eventually and have kids, I want my kids to look up to us. Ang pagiging mabait ay hindi sapat. Dapat may prinsipyo siya, may sariling paninindigan (sandali, ano naghahanap ba ako ng Big Winner na gelpren?! Haha! Si Kim, pwede, ahehe).

8. SPARKS. It's a simple thing really, but it defines everything. The housewives on Wisteria Lane called it the thunderbolt. Hehe. I'm always stuck in the friends zone eh, so if someone sees me in a way more than that, waw, statistical rarity iyun! Haha! =p

The thing is, we really shouldn't take note of requirements. In the end it wouldn't matter. It's the sparks that count, haha! Anyway, I feel like I sound bitter on this post, haaay. Sa naisip kong title para sa post na ito, obvious na. Pero at least, nag-improve na ako niyan, haha! Here's an ancient post of mine, and see what I mean.. =p

I won't tag people na lang. Bahala na kayo kung gusto niyo ring mag-senti-sentihan, just do the same, follow the instructions.. =p

__________
THIS DAY IN 2001: Haha! I watched a Westlife concert at the Araneta Coliseum with a friends in high school. Isa pa, first time ko lumuwas ng Manila nang mag-isa noon. Grabe, hindi ko makakalimutan ang kalbaryo sa pagpila! Di ko naenjoy ang concert nang todo, kasi sigaw nang sigaw yung katabi ko sa Upper Box! Gusto ko ngang itulak sa Lower Box eh, para tumahimik. Haha! Tapos bawal pa ang camera.. Grr, wala man alang akong remembrance ng kahibangan ko dati.. Haha! =p

My Blog List

Quick Thoughts


Powered By Blogger